What we do
JMD carry out analysis of available financial and operational information on brokers and coverholders to help clients to assess risk and make informed decisions on business partners.
The information reviewed can be incorporated into a quarterly scorecard which is discussed with clients along with any issues arising during the quarter.
- Facilitates compliance with regulatory requirements and credit risk management policies
- Assists with setting credit thresholds
- Complements the Premium Collection and Control Service
- Provides a meaningful comparison of performance which is based upon quantifiable financial and operational targets measured against those KPIs important to each client
- Tracks performance over time and identifies material changes or trends
- Produces in-house time and cost savings