JMD are the preferred supplier of credit control services to the Lloyd’s market as appointed by the LMA in November 2013.
What we do
JMD provide a premium collection service to both the Lloyd’s and Company markets which accelerates current premium collections, improves the settlement pattern on future premium income and improves controls. We provide feedback that enables premium data to be regularly and accurately updated and we produce a comprehensive monthly reporting package.
JMD has an extensive client base (currently supporting in excess of 50% of Lloyd’s market UMR’s) which enables us to deliver effective credit control services and economies of scale.
JMD has a track record of enhancing profitability for our clients and our deliverables are:
- A cost effective outsourcing solution
- A significant improvement in premium collection performance
- Positive balance sheet impact from accelerated cash flow
- The development and implementation of best practices in relation to the recording, monitoring and collection of premiums
- Reports which provide management with
- Performance measurement against agreed targets
- Information to support the achievement of business objectives
- Operational information to increase knowledge and awareness and to stimulate actions leading to improved performance
- Financial information to assist management in evaluating opportunities
- Analysis tailored to regulatory and compliance requirements
- A fully interactive digital dashboard